Wednesday 8 February 2012

UCT Campus Tour

UCT Orientation continued with a tour of campus, which is beautiful - and huge.  The university consists of an upper, middle, and lower campus.  Fortunately, a shuttle runs between the different levels - something I'm sure I'll appreciate trying to catch my 9 am classes.


This is called Jammie.  It's basically the heart of campus.

I love the ivy.

The view from Jammie.


The inside of one of the tunnels connecting two of the levels of campus.




Campus is already overflowing with students, and classes don't start for another week! It'll be interesting to go from a small liberal arts college in the States and an even smaller college at Oxford to UCT.  I'm looking forward to it though; it seems like there's always something fun going on.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is one BIG impressive school!


    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait tell i am able to apply at utc

    ReplyDelete